Ghostwire Tokyo V1

Hi! I’m new to Addon development, so I don’t know how to create new animations, models, or intricate physics yet, but I’m learning:P This addon is based on the game Ghostwire: Tokyo, and it will include the game’s “visitors.”

Cre: J.S.Art

Ghostwire Tokyo V1

Visitors:

*Rainwalker – 30 HP

*Student of Misery – 15 HP

*Raincoat – 10 HP

*Shine Dancers – 10 HP

*Paper Doll – 20 HP

During the night, all monsters (Visitors) spawn spontaneously all around the world.

Shine dancers do not chase the player, but you will perish if you come too close to them.

When Raincoat is attacked, it summons other visitors.

Some Addons Minecraft PE about Ghost you can check in Mcpeaddons.com: 

This version is a beta/test; if you like the concept, I’ll add more Visitors, improve their mechanics, and make the addon more interesting in the future. Please leave a remark and download if you want to help me out!

Changelog

This addon brings new Mobs, I accept suggestions of which Visitors to add

Ghostwire Tokyo V1

Download Ghostwire Tokyo V1 (Mediafire) or File Drive



source https://mcpeaddons.com/ghostwire-tokyo-v1/

Comments