Kingdoms of Wallace V7 HD Realistic & RTX: Bedrock Edition Out Now!

HD and RTX options are available for individuals who have or don’t have an RTX equipped PC. Kingdoms of Wallace V7 HD Realistic & RTX includes depth “baked” into the textures as best I can without using real light effects, whilst the RTX pack highlights PBR light and depth.

Cre: wallace71dnk 

Kingdoms of Wallace V7 HD Realistic & RTX

UPDATE: With Version 7, new textures have been added, as well as new optimizations to reduce lag, including carried textures; see my Patreon for a complete list of updates – go to the bottom of the page to download the 64-resolution HD pack to try it out – join my Patreon to download the full HD and RTX – and there’s still more to come!

Some other Texture Packs Minecraft PE you can check in Mcpeaddons.com, it’s make your Minecraft world more fantasy: 

I began making the pack for myself, but discovered that people on the servers where I played were also interested in my work. I’ve produced textures that substantially enhance your playing/building experience, using my own libraries of free and paid textures, actual pictures, and my own creations. By taking the original Minecraft textures/colors and giving them a realistic makeover, your buildings will seem similar to those without the pack, even on multiplayer servers. Nonetheless, the highly detailed textures, particularly in 512 resolution packs, make your creations stand out.

I’ve included a free 64-pixel resolution pack below for you to try out. On my Patreon page, I have both ordinary HD and RTX versions up to 512 pixel resolutions if you really like it. This is a work-in-progress, with over 70% of the blocks/items completed in the normal HD packs and over 50% in the RTX packs. I started with the most commonly utilized blocks/items and am working my way through them as quickly as I can. Your help is greatly appreciated, and it allows me to spend more time to development. To watch the blocks in action and interact with me on streams, visit and subscribe to my Twitch channel.

Please feel free to send images of your constructions with my packs, since I am a huge fan of the game and its community.

I tested the packs using a 3090 RTX card on the newest Windows 10 version of Minecraft. There is a known issue with the resolution of various goods, which causes lag. Please report any problems so that I can continue to improve for everyone’s benefit. These packs are pushing the boundaries of Bedrock programming at higher resolutions, resulting in some trial and error.

RTX 512 HD Pack Screenshots:

Have a great day and enjoy! Thank you!

Changelog

KOW V7 RTX (512) & HD (64, 128, 256, 512) 

I suggest using the HD pack for a lot of your playtime in the nether and darker spaces, then switch packs to the RTX when you have areas made safe.

Designs Added:

Both RTX and HD:

Items: (items sizes visually are still limited to 64 resolution due to Mojang’s programming – will increase this if/when they provide the update for items to not crash the game above this size)

  • Candles
  • Banner Pattern
  • Beds
  • Beetroup Soup
  • Boats
  • Brewing Stand
  • Bucket Axolotl
  • Cake
  • Chain
  • Dragon’s Breath Bottle
  • Experience Bottle
  • Glow Berries
  • Mutton Cooked/Raw
  • Phatom Membrane
  • Potion Bottles All (regular, extended, splash)
  • Village Bell
  • RTX:
  • Respawn Anchor
  • Updated: Cave Vines
  • HD: (updating the blocks with more 3D effects)
  • Entity: Bell
  • Acacia Trapdoor
  • Ancient Debris
  • Azalea Leaves
  • Azalea Bush
  • Bamboo
  • Barrell
  • Basalt
  • Bedrock
  • Bee Nest
  • Beehive
  • Birch Trapdoor
  • Blackstone
  • Blast Furnace
  • Brick
  • Cactus
  • Campfire
  • Cave Vines
  • Chiseled Nether Bricks
  • Chiseled Polished Blackstone
  • Clay
  • Coarse Dirt
  • Cobblestone
  • Cobblestone Mossy
  • Cocoa Plant
  • Copper Block
  • Cracked Nether Bricks
  • Crafting Table
  • Door Birch
  • Double Plant Syringa
  • Flowering Azalea
  • Gilded Blackstone
  • Glow Lichen
  • Nether Brick
  • Added: Respawn Anchor
  • Stone
  • Andecite
  • Diorite
  • Granite
  • Granite Smooth
  • Stonebrick
  • Stonebrick Carved
  • Stonebrick Cracked
  • Stonebrick Mossy

As always, I so appreciate your support and hope you are enjoying Minecraft with these graphics. Your feedback and promotion to others is always appreciated. Follow/Subscribe to my Twitch for Minecraft gameplay using the packs. Join the new Discord to discuss the packs, hangout with others, stream your channels and interaction with like-minded others.

As always, more “behind the scenes” improvements

Notes: RTX does not work for candles yet, once enabled by Mojang, my files are already there and will work immediately at that point. Same for Entities. HD packs work fine.

Installation

Simply download and click on file to install, then activate in Minecraft Settings and you are good to go!

Download 

Kingdoms of Wallace V7 HD Realistic & RTX

My Patreon – Packs up to 512 resolution and RTX

My Twitch – See the packs in action

KOW_HD_V7_64.mcpack (6.76 MB)



source https://mcpeaddons.com/kingdoms-of-wallace-v7-hd-realistic-rtx/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kingdoms-of-wallace-v7-hd-realistic-rtx

Comments