Indigo’s Skyworld OGs Skinpack

(server not available to public currently)

Hello! Today, I show you Indigo’s Skyworld OGs Skinpack – this is my skin. If you are not aware of ISWmc, or Indigo’s Skyworld, catch up on my website!

https://iswconsolegmai.wixsite.com/websiteiswhub

Indigo’s Skyworld OGs Skinpack

NOTE!!: YOU MUST GO TO MY WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD THE SKINPACK!!!

Anyways, the skin pack!

The ISWmc ogs Skinpack currently consists of 7 skins, 6 are characters that are part of the server and one is bonus!

This skin is named "NotRanboo" and is just a bonus skin

This skin is titled “notranboo” and is bonus

Indigo's Skyworld OGs Skinpack

This skin is titled “ISWmcYt” and is the only skin currently owned by me on the server. (this skin was made a while ago and at that time I had no idea Boosfer existed, so do not assume that this is a Boosfer clone.)

This skin is titled "Sorrelisonline"
Indigo's Skyworld OGs Skinpack

This skin is titled “Sorrelisonline” and is owned by my brother

This skin is titled "MushypandaYT"
Indigo's Skyworld OGs Skinpack

This skin is titled “MushypandaYT” and is owned by my friend and editor

This skin is titled "LuckyAmogus"
Indigo's Skyworld OGs Skinpack

This skin is titled “LuckyAmogus” and is for my friend Lucky

This skin is titled "FaZe Hydra" and is a great name
Indigo's Skyworld OGs Skinpack

This skin is titled “Midnight” and is for my friend Mid

This skin is titled "Faze Hydra" and is a great name
Indigo's Skyworld OGs Skinpack

This skin is titled “FaZe Hydra” and is for my friend Hydra. He is not in FaZe clan btw.

Some Popular Skin packs you can check in Mcpeaddons:

Thank you for coming to check out this skinpack! Please note that this is version one, and may have new skins when the server is available to public.

The people that the skins were assigned to are people on my server that have the “Special” rank on my server. it cannot be bought unless you are so rich you could buy time and space itself on my website. Also, if you bought it, your bank would be really confused. Please note that if you do go to my website and would like to buy anything, send me the money and I will give you the rank/item in game. (the server is not out for public yet, but tell me your username so I can give it to the right person.

I say this because WIX.com does not allow me to connect my credit card/cashapp to it, so all the money is going to them if you buy it on the website, and I kinda need the money. thanks.)

The skinpack does work on MCPE, Minecraft Bedrock, and MCEDU. I am unsure if it works on Minecraft Java though.



source https://mcpeaddons.com/indigos-skyworld-ogs-skinpack/

Comments