THE MORE THINGS SWORD ADDON

Hi guys, this is the first addon I made. How do you guys see my addon? I made this Addon to the best of my ability and hope that you will enjoy it. Please download the file below to experience with me.

I created this addon just like I imagined. However, I haven’t thought of a name for it yet and temporarily named it “More things Sword Addon”.

Creator: XEnzoX9808 (Youtube)

What’s special in this Sword addon?

This addon adds two new biomes and lots of swords, including some swords of “the lore of zelda linked to the past”, an excalibur, and a katana… This addon is shown in the image below:

The Master sword

Important thing: Remember that the addon is in beta and may there be some bugs…

Some Minecraft Addon you can check in Mcpeaddons.com:

Download

sword addon

Download the Sword addon

Create guns, furniture, animations in ONE toolbox. Try now:
sword addon



source https://mcpeaddons.com/the-more-things-sword-addon/

Comments